Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Georgina And TJ are Expecting!

Okay, so I have a million and one things to do, but I just HAD to get these pictures up. I had so much fun on Saturday shooting with Georgina and TJ, who are adding a daughter to their family in less than a month. Georgina is the sister of Michelle who just got married two weeks ago, so I'm sure Michelle won't mind if I delay her wedding pics by one day to post her sister's maternity photos!! Wink, Wink!

Anyways, we spent some time down at Muddy Run on Saturday and what a beautiful day it was! We had a blast, laughing and getting dirty. Even soon-to-be big sister Ella made an appearence in some of the photos!

Here are two of my favs from the day as well as a slide show of some of my other favorites from Saturday. Congrats you two! I can't wait to meet her. Stay tuned for new baby picks once she has arrived!!




No comments: