Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ron & Tanya Tie the Knot!

Ron and Tanya were married on July 17th at Bridge Acres Stable, a beautiful horse farm in Lancaster County.

Erin and Kelly from Kande Photography asked me to help them be in more than one place at the same time. While I was only there for a short time, I could see the love and excitment in Ron and Tanya.

For more pictures from this amazing day, please check out the blog post for Ron and Tanya on Kande's site.

The beautiful bride, Tanya


The proud groom, Ron


The guys



The rings


The garden



The first kiss


The cake



Thank you to Erin and Kelly for letting me help, and a huge congrats and wishes for a long happy marriage to Ron and Tanya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Kelly! I checked out the other site, too. What a fun wedding! I love the bridesmaids' shoes!

Falcata Times said...

Beautiful pics, looks like a lovely venue. Mind you I did wonder if one of the shots was sort of res dogs. LOL

Kelly Metz said...

Thanks guys! I love shooting weddings, even if I'm the second photographer. There's so much energy and passion!

@dani -- I'm going to be on the other side of the camera for a wedding next year as a bridesmaid, and I think we're wearing converse too!

@falcat -- The farm was amazing, and the day was beautiful. Wished it was just a little cooler though. Res dogs? Did I miss something?

Anonymous said...

Kelly, those are beautiful! I love the b&w, and the set up for the others. They're all unique and not the cookie cutter photography that every other wedding photographer does. I liked the venue choice and your creativeness!

SusanKMann said...

Gorgeous photos. I love the ones of the rings. x